- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Replacement stem for the 2018+ Giant Propel - -8 Degree rise - Composite stem and cover Includes: - Stem - Cover - Top Cap - Hardware - Di2 plugs
- Proprietary engineering for the D-shaped steer of new generation Giant Propel - Ultra-light carbon composite reduces weight while optimizing the aerodynamic shape - Integrated aero shape from stem cap spacers to the headtube - Rounded front cap shape which connect the handlebar for improving the airflow from side angle - Square-engineered shaping achieves maximum stiffness and low weight - Simplified cable management hides all the cables underneath the stem
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new Contact SLR Stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in ±10° and ±20° angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm, the Contact SLR stem accommodates a wide range of riders and is the perfect complement to the TCR or any other high-performance road bike. STIFF AND LIGHT With purpose- engineered shaping, full-carbon Contact SLR stem offers maximum stiffness at minimum weight. Compared with the previous Contact SLR stem, the all-new Contact SLR road stem is 9% stiffer and 7% lighter. AERO INTEGRATION The integrated stem cap of the all-new Contact SLR stem ensures a smooth flow of air over the top of the stem while the specifically designed shape of the spacers offers seamless integration and air transition over the side of the stem. VERSATILE FIT Perfect for any elite rider, the Contact SLR road race stem is available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±10°/ ±20°).
Replacement stem for the 2018+ Giant Propel - -8 Degree rise - Alloy stem - Composite cover Includes: - Stem - Cover - Top Cap - Hardware - Di2 plugs
- Lightweight, 3D forged, 2014 aluminum alloy - Proprietary Stealth recessed cable routing system enhances aerodynamic performance - Oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance
Waste not, want KNØT. Part of the KNØT SystemBar, this aluminum stem helps save six watts over a traditional round handlebar. Not only that, you can adjust the bar position. Have cake. Eat cake. Where it thrives: The open road, up and down hills What it's built for: Aerodynamics, control Highlights: - One-piece looks, two-piece function - Wind tunnel proven, hides cables - Compatible with 2019+SuperSix EVO
System = speed. Paired with the SAVE or KNØT SystemBar, you end up with the speed and good looks of a one-piece system with the adjustability of a two-piece. Where it thrives: The open road, up and down hills What it's built for: Aerodynamics, efficiency Highlights: - Integrated computer mount - Compatible with most bicycles - One-piece looks, Two-piece function
Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new aluminum Contact SL stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in 0° and ±10°angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm brings superior performance to a wide range of riders. VERSATILE FIT Available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±0°/ ±10°), the Contact SL stem is perfect for any ride experience. - Super stiff, ultra-light aluminum - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 steer tubes - Integrated silhouette from stem to cone spacers - Compatible with Giant's Contact SLR/SL computer mount
With its tough, forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt face-plate, and 52mm-wide clamp Giant's Contact DH Stem is lightweight strength and true DH durability. It offers point-and-shoot steering precision and adjustable reach so you can rally every track.
- 3D forged, 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - Oversized 52mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - 35mm handlebar clamp diameter - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
Designed for use with Cannondale's Headshok (sold separately), the Headshok Stem is tough, light, and ready to ride. - Sleek styling with maximum strength and stiffness - Forged from a single block of lightweight 2024 aluminum with our patented OPI 3D forging process, these stems are exceptionally light and strong - 31.8mm clamp interface - Weight: 185 grams (100mm length)
- Giant's advanced alloy manufacturing process for a 35mm clamp diameter with maximized strength at minimal weight. - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8".
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
Descend with confidence. The perfect match for any trail or enduro bike paired with the HollowGram SAVE Riser 35mm handlebar for increased descending prowess. Where it thrives: Challenging trails, down hills What it's built for: Control, confidence Highlights: - 35mm clamp size - 37mm length - 0° degrees rise
The workhorse. Whether you're upgrading your stock parts or looking for something a bit more eye catching, the alloy ONE stem delivers. Where it thrives: The open road, gravel roads, up and down hills What it's built for: Agility, control Highlights: - Lightweight aluminum construction - Wide range of sizes - Eye-catching and sleek design
$29.99 - $42.50
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
- Forged alloy construction - Adjusts from 0 to +/- 60° - 31.8mm, shims included to fit 25.4mm handlebar
$29.99 - $39.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$30.00 - $36.99
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Trail Stems provide a broad array of sizing options, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
Fully integrated. A convenient mount on the stem securely holds SP-Connect compatible smartphone cases and adhesive mounts to put all of your data in an optimal position. Where it thrives: The open road, leisurely rides, in town What it's built for: Compatibility, durability Highlights: - Compatible with SP Connect smartphone cases and adhesive mounts - Integrated mount - Range of sizes
$29.99 - $34.99
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
$29.99 - $34.99
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
$19.99 - $24.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
This BMX quill stem combines a steel rod with an alloy top. The 4-bolt top clamp securely fastens handlebars.
The Odyssey stem bolt pack features 6 - 6mm stem bolts that are M8 x 1.25mm thread.
Page 1 of 1