- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Features - Non E-Bike rear-mount kickstand - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes (Non E-Bike) Fits: - Seek - 2013-2016 - Roam - 2013-2018+ - Rove - 2013-2018+ - Enchant - 2017+ - Escape Disc - 2017+ - BeLiv - 2018+ - BeLiv City - 2018+ - ATX - 2018+ - ARX - 2018+ - FastRoad 2017 - AnyRoad Adv - 2018+ - Talon- 2018+ - Alight- 2018+ - Tempt- 2018+ - Thrive- 2018+ - Sedona DX- 2018+ (Does NOT fit Sedona or Sedona W)
$10.99 - $15.99
Our Seatpost Adapters quite literally fill the gap, and with over 25 sizes available, the combinations are endless. These Seatpost Adapters are compatible with static, suspension and dropper Seatposts.
Giant's Connect SL S-Bend Carbon Aerobar Extensions are for use with Giant's Clip-On Aerobar Clamps (sold separately). This model features the S-Bend. Thanks to carbon construction, these are featherweight and super-stiff extension bars. Plus, they have 70mm of fore/aft adjustment to dial in your ideal aero position.
$6.79 - $13.59
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Adjustment knob allows for on-the-fly fine-tuning - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 28.6mm for 25.4mm seatpost and steel frame - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
- Deluxe armrests compatible with all vision tech aero bars - Includes dual density foam armrest pads for maximum comfort - Non-Slip textured top
The Airstryke II takes the features of the ever popular Airstryke and adds an expanded fit range and more comfortable armrest. The flip up bracket and classic shape are retained. Performance The Airstryke II is intended to allow riders to add aerobars to their road or adventure bike without sacrificing the ability to hold the bars close to the stem. The comfortable grip angle and smoothly curved armrest offer a relaxed position for long days in the saddle. Fit Data - Armrest Offset: -85mm to 17.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Armrest Width: 131mm to 298mm in 18.5mm steps - Armrest Stack: 40mm Origin As one of the most popular model in the history of aerobars it seemed appropriate to update the much loved Airstryke with our new generation fit range and comfort focused armrest. We didn't want to change the elements that have made the bar so successful and the changes made just enhance the adjustability and comfort. - Bracket: L2 Flip-Up - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (26.0 w/Shims) - Armrest: Ergo Armrest - Armrest Stack: 40mm - Reach: -85mm to 17.5mm in 7.5mm steps - Extension Adjustment: 150mm (center of basebar - end) - Armrest Width: 155mm - 203mm - Weight: 592g
Original equipment rear derailleur pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. - NX/SX Eagle Rear Derailleur Pulley Kit
- 8x1mm Allen head
Be safe out there. Evo's Edge Supra Mirror mounts to drop bars for rear visibility. The screw-in plug stays secure and the adjustable angle gives you a good view. It's perfect for commuters and riders who like to see what's going on at the back of the pack.
$7.99 - $9.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
$10.99 - $12.99
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
Genuine replacement parts The chainguard you need. Get back on the road with a genuine replacement chainguard. - Original replacement chainguards for Electra Townie Path Go! bikes - Color matched for direct compatibility - Helps in the most crucial task of keeping pants so fresh and so clean
Wolf Tooth CenterLock Rotor Lockrings for securing centerlock rotors to centerlock hubs. Machined from 7075-T6 aluminum at Wolf Tooth in Minnesota, USA. - Compatible with 12mm, 15mm and 20mm thru axles and QR - Machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Durable anodized finish - Torque to 40Nm - Not compatible with 6-bolt rotors and hubs - Washer included
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
$9.99 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
Wheels Manufacturing hangers are stiffer than almost any OEM hanger, which improves durability and shifting performance. - OEM hangers are only produced by a handful of manufacturers, mostly in Taiwan and China. As a result, you will see many bikes with exactly the same hanger. Bicycle manufacturers may make mid year changes. Please use the hanger photos to select the proper hanger for your application. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Made in the USA
$3.99 - $38.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Replacement foam pads for Giant Contact clip-on aerobar clamps
Seatpost lever and cable set for Giant's Contact Switch Seatpost
Goatlinks are designed to optimize the derailleur's position relative to your cassette. Offered in two versions - a 10-speed and 11-speed, each is intended to improve the shifting of your 1x drivetrain.
Make sure your bike is looking fresh with Electra's Delivery 3i Wood Tank Plate. The clear polish accentuates the natural wood grain and protects it from weather so your tank plate looks great for years!
$25.99 - $47.00
Riser kits increase stack height to fit a wide range of riding styles for efficient positioning; compatible with ZBS Aerobars, T Plus Carbon Series Aerobars, T Plus Aluminum Series Aerobars, Supersonic Aerobars, Sonic Aerobars, and Subsonic Aerobars. - Multiple kits can be used to reach desired height up to 80mm rise - Raises armrest and extensions together to maintain a comfortable wrist position - Kit includes a pair of risers, bolts specific to riser size, and mounting hardware - Risers are compatible with J2, J3, and J4 Aerobar brackets - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Page 1 of 8 Next page