$90.00 - $110.00
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
$29.99 - $31.99
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new Contact SLR Stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in ±10° and ±20° angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm, the Contact SLR stem accommodates a wide range of riders and is the perfect complement to the TCR or any other high-performance road bike. STIFF AND LIGHT With purpose- engineered shaping, full-carbon Contact SLR stem offers maximum stiffness at minimum weight. Compared with the previous Contact SLR stem, the all-new Contact SLR road stem is 9% stiffer and 7% lighter. AERO INTEGRATION The integrated stem cap of the all-new Contact SLR stem ensures a smooth flow of air over the top of the stem while the specifically designed shape of the spacers offers seamless integration and air transition over the side of the stem. VERSATILE FIT Perfect for any elite rider, the Contact SLR road race stem is available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±10°/ ±20°). FEATURES - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 head tubes sizes - Available in ±10° and ±20° angles - Available in eight lengths from 70 to 140mm - Purpose-engineered shaping achieves maximum stiffness and lowest weight - Integrated aero silhouette from stem cap to spacers
Designed for use with Cannondale's Headshok (sold separately), the Headshok Stem is tough, light, and ready to ride. - Sleek styling with maximum strength and stiffness - Forged from a single block of lightweight 2024 aluminum with our patented OPI 3D forging process, these stems are exceptionally light and strong - 31.8mm clamp interface - Weight: 185 grams (100mm length)
With its aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate and sleek design, Giant's Alloy Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride.
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
This BMX quill stem combines a steel rod with an alloy top. The 4-bolt top clamp securely fastens handlebars.
$29.99 - $42.50
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
$29.99 - $34.99
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$35.99 - $52.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
- Lightweight, 3D forged, 2014 aluminum alloy - Proprietary Stealth recessed cable routing system enhances aerodynamic performance - Oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance
Features - Material: Ultra-light Aero carbon composite - Length: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm - Fit: 31.8mm (OD2), shim 28.6mm (1 1/8") steerer tube - Extra: Titanium hardware, +/-8° adjustable rise - Weights: 135g, 138g, 141g, 146g, 149g, 154g
$93.99 - $99.99
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
The Odyssey stem bolt pack features 6 - 6mm stem bolts that are M8 x 1.25mm thread.
$24.99 - $31.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
Page 1 of 1