The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
- 1.25" gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle - Reversible head for Presta or Schrader - 120 PSI Max
Planet Bike's Dial Gauge makes it easy to ensure you always have the right pressure in your tires, which makes the riding easy and helps prevent flats. Built to last, this quality gauge works on all valves and has a large easy-to-read dial.
Giant's Control Mini Road+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel made to pump up high-pressure road bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose for easy, confident inflation which hides inside for a clean look and works on all valve types.
Inflating up to 120psi and handling both Presta and Schrader valves, Control Tower 4 is constructed with a reinforced composite barrel and plastic base. With an ergonomic handle it comes fully loaded with a ball needle and inflator for a practical, multi purpose pump. - DoubleHead valve - Ball inflator accessories included - Plastic barrel and base - Durable steel shaft
- Rotatable 1.25” gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle design - High Pressure/High Volume switchable system - Fold out foot pad for fast, stable inflation - Roller System valve head eliminates twisting while threading onto valve - 120 PSI Max
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded co2 cartridge - Presta and schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
Park's Vulcanizing Patch Kit includes 4 round patches for small holes and 2 oval patches for wider cuts; a tube of self-vulcanizing glue that bonds the patches to your tube super securely; and sandpaper for preparing the punctured area for gluing. The kit comes in a small plastic box to fit in your seat bag or pack.
A new All-Mountain standard. Lezyne's threaded 25g CO2 cartridge for use with most Lezyne CO2 inflators. It inflates one large MTB tire (26” x 2.5”) to 40psi (2.8bar).* Sold in packs of five.
Easy to use, easy to control and affordable. The Mircoflate Nano gives you the best bang for your buck when it comes to quality and ease of use. Simply thread on your favorite CO2 cartridge, twist the cartridge off slightly to engage inflation and tighten it back on to shut it off. Petite power! - Compact and nearly indestructible - Easy to use and fully controllable - Patented twist-to-inflate technology - Press on to both Schrader and Presta valves - Compatible with 16 gram, 20 gram and 25 gram threaded CO2 cartridges Product includes: (1) Microflate Nano inflator head (1) threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge
- Accurate to maximum 400 psi - 1.5-inch easy-to-read precision gauge - Stainless reinforced swivel hose - 2-stage no-leak valve release system
The Genuine Innovations 20-Gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges can be used with all Genuine Innovations inflators that have a 3/8-inch-24 thread. The 20-gram size will fully inflate those high-volume mountain bike tires (29er, DH, etc.).
Origin-8's Air Surge 2-Stage Frame Pump features a large, telescoping barrel that inflates tires quickly with its simple Presta/Schrader valve head. You'll love the great, ergonomic T-handle and convenient mounting bracket.
Threaded 16g CO2 cartridges for use with all Lezyne CO2 inflators. It inflates 700c road tire to 120psi (8.3bar) or one 26” MTB tire to 30psi (2.1bar). Sold in packs of five.
- High-volume design with a durable alloy barrel - DuoHead Comp head fits Schrader / Presta - 100 psi / 7 bar maximum pressure - T-Grip handle - Frame bracket and mounting screws included - Length: 280mm
Topeak's Mini Morph is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Mini Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose and a T handle. A frame mount is included, too.
Crank Brothers' Gem Floor Pump overs versatility and simplicity in an easy-to-use floor pump. What else do you need? - Foot activated high pressure / high volume switch - Wide stamped steel base for easy pumping - Corrosion resistant aluminum body - Presta /Schrader convertible head - Hidden needle adapter & plastic valve adapter - 160 psi / 11 bar - Bar / psi analog gauge
Serfas does it again with the innovative 2-In-1 Shock/Tire pump. Throw it in your pack for every ride and you have a dual-purpose pump that boasts a 300psi capacity. It uses a dual action motion to make it easy to pump in higher volumes or higher pressures. The aluminum construction makes it super durable. A large gauge is easy to read and the air-release button makes fine-tuning pressure in shocks and tires a breeze.
Giant's Control Mini Road Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates high-pressure road tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and can inflate up to 120 psi.
Giant's Control Blast 16 gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam padded cartridge provides insulation
Giant's Control Mini MTB Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and inflates up to 90 psi.
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded CO2 cartridge - Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
Giant's Control Blast 1 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves, a cartridge sleeve, and a 16-gram CO2 threaded cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
- High effeciency design - Lightweight composite construction - Thumb lock release - Reversible Presta/Schrader with bracket
$32.00 - $40.00
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Lezyne's easy-to-use Alloy Drive CO2 is super-compact and portable. Its simple twist operation lets you control exactly how much CO2 you're putting into your tires. Plus, its aluminum construction is lightweight, durable and easy on the eyes. What's more, the Alloy Drive is Presta/Schrader compatible, comes with an anti-freeze sleeve, and works with all threaded cartridges. - CNC-machined aluminum dispenser with brass internals - CNC control knob twists for easy and controlled inflation - Twin Slip Chuck head presses on to Presta and Schrader valves - Neoprene sleeve insulates hand from cold during discharge - Compatible with threaded CO2 cartridges (sold separately)
20g CO2 cartridges contain a mid-sized charge suitable for higher volume gravel tires or similar (Exp. 700c x 40mm / 29" x 1.5").
Page 1 of 3 Next page