- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
$12.99 - $19.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
$26.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
$21.99 - $25.99
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
- Up to 200mm of vertical travel adjustability with limitless positioning - Tool-free adjustable travel design which let you adjust the travel by 5mm increment depending of rider's preference - Internal cable routing only - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (carbon) saddle rails - Includes 1x remote lever Travel option: - 95-120mm - 120-150mm - 140-170mm - 170-200mm
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
Take the edge off. The SAVE Carbon seatpost has been proven in the worlds most challenging bike races. Light, comfortable and incredibly functional. Where it thrives: The open road, up and down hills What it's built for: Comfort, control Highlights: - Ultralight carbon - Subtle compliance = comfort - Di2 internal battery compatible
Get the DownLow. Our DownLow dropper post is an infinitely adjustable, easily serviceable, air/hydraulic unit with a sweet cable remote. It goes up. It goes down. You need one. Where it thrives: Challenging trails, up and down hills What it's built for: Handling, confidence Highlights: - 31.6 diameter - Alloy construction with slot key bushings and wiper seals - Preset airspring for no-fuss setup
$129.99 - $139.99
A specific eTen hydraulic cartridge with single bolt offset saddle clamp allow the enjoyment of droppers at a low price, available with 100mm of travel. - Black hard anodized stanchion and an air spring, hydraulically locked cartridge - Single-bolt alloy head - Remote sold separately
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
$5.99 - $12.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Chrome - Sold individually
$29.99 - $39.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
- Giant Variant carbon seatpost - Fits 2016+ TCR Advanced models (non-ISP)
The all-new carbon Contact SLR TCR seatpost compliments the redesigned TCR’s outstanding performance though optimal aerodynamics and ultra-light weight. - Optimized for maximum aero performance at a super low weight - Compatible with model year 2021 and on TCR frames - Not compatible with pre-model year 2021 TCR frames
$4.99 - $5.50
Genuine replacement parts. Replacement seatposts for a variety of frame styles. - Durable aluminum construction - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team - Rail compatibility: Universal
- 6061 cold forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy clamp - Cold drawn 6061-T6 extruded outer tube and inner shaft - The spring preload is easy to adjust with a single hex wrench, to fit the rider's weight - The slider rests on Teflon bushings, for a smooth, effortless operation - Travel: 40mm
The XC companion. Everything a full-carbon XC seatpost should be, light, strong and incredibly functional. Where it thrives: Up and down hills, challenging trails What it's built for: Stability, lightweight, compatibility Highlights: - Compatible with round, oval, and both metal and carbon rails - 190g, 31.6 diameter, 0 degree offset - Reflective rear decal
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position. - Weight: 325g
Page 1 of 1