Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
$15.00 - $20.00
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
$5.99 - $12.49
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$26.99 - $34.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
The Fast Forward Carbon seatpost is uniquely designed to increase the versatility of a road bike as this dual function carbon seat post offers 38mm of flippable offset. This versatility offers a forward position optimized for riding in the aerobars as well as a rear position for riders needing additional setback unavailable on standard seatposts. Available in 350mm length for both 31.6mm and 27.2mm diameters, this seat post features a carbon tube or weight savings and comfort, as well as a 3D forged head and single bolt narrow clamp to offer quick micro-adjustment, and easy installation. - Weight: 225g - Diameter: 27.2mm or 31.6mm - Length: 350mm - Minimum Insertion Length: 70mm - Offset: 38mm (Reversible) - Head: 1-bolt, reversible - Material: Multi-layer, multi-directional carbon fiber weave, Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum head
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
$34.99 - $39.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
- Chrome - Sold individually
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
- Giant Variant carbon seatpost - Fits 2016+ TCR Advanced models (non-ISP)
Page 1 of 1