- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$15.00 - $20.00
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
$19.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$5.99 - $12.49
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
The Fast Forward Carbon seatpost is uniquely designed to increase the versatility of a road bike as this dual function carbon seat post offers 38mm of flippable offset. This versatility offers a forward position optimized for riding in the aerobars as well as a rear position for riders needing additional setback unavailable on standard seatposts. Available in 350mm length for both 31.6mm and 27.2mm diameters, this seat post features a carbon tube or weight savings and comfort, as well as a 3D forged head and single bolt narrow clamp to offer quick micro-adjustment, and easy installation. - Weight: 225g - Diameter: 27.2mm or 31.6mm - Length: 350mm - Minimum Insertion Length: 70mm - Offset: 38mm (Reversible) - Head: 1-bolt, reversible - Material: Multi-layer, multi-directional carbon fiber weave, Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum head
$31.99 - $34.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
- Chrome - Sold individually
Page 1 of 1