The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - Reach Adjustment - Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
SRAM's CenterLine X rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track. 6-bolt rotors include titanium rotor bolts.
$6.95 - $12.99
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
- Compatible with most side- and center-pull brakes - Excellent for BMX and freestyle - Hex nut type - All-weather compound
Mount Giant's Auxiliary Brake Levers to your road bike's drop handlebar and gain a secondary braking position on the top of your bars. Great for bike tourists, commuters, and any rider who want braking control while sitting up on their bike.
SRAM's Centerline Rotor delivers consistent, quiet and powerful braking. The rotor has a consistent center of friction throughout rotation to minimize vibration, so the only thing you'll notice about your brakes is how well they perform.
Slide in Serfas' BPS100 Shimano Compatible Road Pads for reliable braking. These cartridge style brake pads install easily and all hardware is included.
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
As SRAM’s first direct mount road brake, the S-900 does more than just complete SRAM’s road brake product line. It has a design that delivers great power and superior feel. The design reduces what engineers call “splay force,” sending energy into the brake instead of the frame and fork. This results in a more efficient transfer of energy from lever to rim, making for solid modulation and a snappy return. The brake provides clearance for up to 28c tires and is compatible with all non-hydraulic SRAM road levers, including SRAM RED eTap. - Direct mount (Rear) - Compatible with non-HRD SRAM road shift-brake and brake levers - Sold individually - Front and rear compatible – fork and seat stay mount only - Includes SwissStop Flash Pro Yellow King pads - Solid feel, power, and modulation with a snappy return - Wider clearance for modern wheelsets - Brake type: Mechanical - Pad type: Cartridge - Reach (RB): Standard - Compat - Cable pull: Cantilever/Road - Hardware: Stainless Steel
With comfortable hoods and lightweight aluminum levers, SRAM's S500 Single Speed Brake Levers are the perfect choice for your non-geared bike. Even if you don't run gears, you can still get all the renowned ergonomic, high-level SRAM lever function.
$25.00 - $34.99
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
$25.00 - $30.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
$19.99 - $29.99
- 410 Stainless steel construction - (6) Black M5 mounting bolts - 85g (160mm)
$24.99 - $29.99
- 2Mm thick stainless steel with standard 6-Bolt/44Bcd bolt pattern - Compatible with most disc brake systems - Includes (6) Torx bolts, (1) Torx wrench
$30.99 - $37.99
- Resin brake cable quick-release - Adjustable angle R505T brake shoes - 28mm max tire size - Aluminum body with painted finish - Model Number: BR-R3000 - Series: SORA - Brake Type: New Super SLR Dual pivot - Reach: Short
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$19.99 - $27.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
$11.50 - $12.00
• Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
Serfas' durable BPV10 MTB V-Brake Compatible Pads provide reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, they self center for easy installation.
-Single compound cartridge road brake pads
-3XC triple compound cartridge v-brake pad inserts
-Molded road brake pads
High performance compound for alloy wheels. Improved power and modulation with excellent wet weather stopping power. Fits: - SRAM Road - Shimano Road - Campagnolo Potenza 2016 - Campagnolo Athena 2016 - Campagnolo Veloce 2016 - Campagnolo Centaur 2017
- Designed for linear pull & mechanical disc brakes - Aluminum construction - 2.5 finger - 22.2mm (7/8-inch) clamp - Left/Right: Right - Reach adjust and return spring - 88g each
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
Page 1 of 2 Next page