• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
Dropper seatposts are quickly becoming standard equipment on mountain bikes across the globe, and for good reason. While most droppers use traditional shift cables and housing, the Jagwire Pro Dropper Kit is the first cable and housing system designed from the ground up to ensure they work as well as possible. The included dropper-specific 0.8mm Pro Polished stainless inner cable interfaces seamlessly with remote levers and actuator arms to provide effortless cable movement. And the innovative FLEX-SL housing is more flexible than standard shift housing, allowing for easier installation with internally-routed seatposts and providing smoother cable movement. With all needed parts included, Pro Dropper Kits are simple to install. - Pro Polished cables combined with improved Slick-Lube housing liners offer enhanced remote lever feel and long-lasting performance - Kits include all the parts and enough housing to install with either internally or externally routed seatposts - Includes heat-shrink shims for use at the cable clamp to ensure compatibility with most cable-actuated seatposts and remote levers - Flexible housing construction improves performance with internal routing and tight housing bends - 0.8mm cable and FLEX-SL housing are for use only with dropper seatposts What's Included: - 1x 1700mm FLEX-SL Dropper Housing - 1x 2000mm Pro Polished Dropper Inner Cable - 2x Sealed Alloy End Caps - 2x Lined Alloy End Caps - 1x Heat-Shrink Shim - 1x Cable Tip - 1x 5G Tube Top - 1x Rotating Hook
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$11.99 - $15.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
Giant's UltraSlick MTB Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your cable-actuated mountain bike brakes stopping smooth, powerful, and fast. Includes: - 2 Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables - 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing - All required cable ends and ferrules
Giant's UltraSlick Road Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your road bike stopping on a dime. Includes: - 2 Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables - 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing - All required cable ends and ferrules
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
$3.99 - $5.49
Jagwire's Sport Slick Galvanized Shift Cable is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Giant's Slick brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes.
Giant's Stainless Steel brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cables are non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Kevlar reinforced compressionless linear strand housing with slick lube liner improves lever feel - Lightweight alloy end caps and cable tips - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB brake levers Contents: - 1x - 1.5mm x 1350mm cable - 1x - 1.5mm x 2350mm cable - 3m - Compression-less 5mm housing - 2x - EZ-bend housing segments - 6x - Black alloy end caps - 2x - Black alloy end caps for small frame fittings - 2x - Black alloy cable tips - 2x - Black rubber cable donuts - 2x - Black rotating hooks
- Break-Away Quick Disconnect - Time-saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes - Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener - Available for both derailleur and brake cables - Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
Giant's UltraSlick Derailleur Cable Kit has the parts you need to get your bike shifting smoother than ever. Includes: - 2 Teflon-coated stainless steel shift cables - 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, lined derailleur housing - All required cable ends and ferrules
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cables are non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Compressionless linear strand housing with slick lube liner for reduced friction - Lightweight sealed alloy end caps and alloy cable tips - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB shifters Contents: - 1x - 1.1mm x 1500mm cable - 1x - 1.1mm x 2300mm cable - 2.7m - Compression-less 4mm housing - 8x - Black sealed alloy end caps - 2x - Black dirt guard alloy end caps w/ rubber boots - 2x - Black alloy cable tips - 2x - Black rubber cable donuts - 2x - Black rotating hooks
Page 1 of 1