12- to 24-Inch
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride of Electra's extra-wide Cruiser Fatti-O Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 24 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 521 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 50 - Weight: 566g * Not interchangeable with tires labeled "24 x 1.75"
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
$14.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$14.99 - $22.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$41.07 - $46.99
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
A collaboration between Vee Tire and SE Bikes, the Cub tire features a classic BMX tread pattern blended with that bold SE styling. The square V-knobbies have been strategically placed for ultimate grip and traction. - 24 x 2.0" - Wire bead
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
$14.99 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
$12.99 - $21.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
Kenda Kontact K841 BMX tire features a wrap around tread design with a knurled surface for better traction and control.
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Fast-rolling gravel tread design with enhanced traction on loose surfaces - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casing for better performance and control - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Wire Bead
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
$14.99 - $19.99
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
Page 1 of 1