High performance compound for alloy wheels. Improved power and modulation with excellent wet weather stopping power. Fits: - SRAM Road - Shimano Road - Campagnolo Potenza 2016 - Campagnolo Athena 2016 - Campagnolo Veloce 2016 - Campagnolo Centaur 2017
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
One-speed Shimano Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - This coaster brake conversion kit produces a vibration noise while braking. The noise is not indicative of a defect issue. Please expect this vibration noise when using this product.
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
$13.99 - $19.99
The Shimano Deore SM-RT54 disc brake rotors provide exceptional stopping power in all riding conditions. Shimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lockring design. - Includes standard rotor lockring - External-type rotor lockring required when installing onto 15/20mm axle hubs (sold separately) - For use with resin pads only
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
- Consistent, predictable and powerful - More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position - High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles - Easy maintenance - Rider tuned brake system - Tool-less reach adjust
$29.99 - $32.99
- Model Number: BR-R3000 - Series: SORA - Brake Type: New Super SLR Dual pivot - Reach: Short
Serfas' BP330 MTB V-Style Brake Pads are the correct cartridge replacement pads for their BPS300 and BPS300UL brake shoes. They offer a durable, long-lasting compound, reliable braking and easy installation.
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
Slide in Serfas' BPS100 Shimano Compatible Road Pads for reliable braking. These cartridge style brake pads install easily and all hardware is included.
Slide in Serfas' BPS110 Shimano Compatible Pads for reliable braking. These replacement pads fit Serfas' BPS-100 cartridges and are for standard rims only.
Serfas' BPS130 Shimano Compatible Cartridge Style replacement pads offer reliable, no-squeak braking for your carbon rims.
$25.00 - $34.99
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
$25.00 - $30.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum lever and body - Ergonomic 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable tension adjust - Hinged clamp allows installation without removing grips/tape - Fits 1.5-1.6mm brake cable type - 90g pair
- 55mm brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise road cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 55mm - Compound: All Weather
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: Hayes Stroker Ryde, Dyno
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield brake drops the two ordinary (and confusing) brake springs and replaces them with one central spring that applies the same force to each arm, requiring no additional adjustment. This makes assembly incredibly easy–just bolt it on and go. The brake arms are designed to maximize stiffness and save weight without adding excessive cost. By die-casting the arms and using shared tooling to make each side, the Springfield meets all of the original design goals, resulting in a very powerful and affordable brake.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield lever is easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off. An ordinary hinged clamp can be bulky and expensive so a new clamping design made specifically for die-casting was used. This approach keeps the lever reliable and affordable. The lever handle is the same comfortable shape as the proven Monolever Medium blade.
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Page 1 of 3 Next page