The dual-band Kinetic inRide 3 Power Sensor allows owners of most classic Kinetic Rock and Roll or Road Machine fluid trainers to capitalize on the benefits of training software like Zwift and TrainerRoad. The unit installs in minutes and immediately connects you to training apps with an iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
The Kinetic inRide 3 sensor is compatible with apps such as Kinetic Fit, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Kinomap, The Sufferfest, and FulGaz. It connects via ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth FTMS on smart phones, tablets, and laptops. No additional sensors or add-ons are needed. ANT+ connectivity allows training data to broadcast directly to Garmin devices or training apps that use ANT+ dongles on desktop computers.
- Easy to install on any Kinetic fluid trainer—just stick onto trainer and insert magnet
- Dual band: pairs with devices using ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart
- Fully compatible with ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS communication standards
- Transmits speed, cadence, power data, and more to connected apps
- Uses Kinetic fluid resistance units (apps do not automatically control the trainer, rider must speed up to increase resistance)
- Includes a free 1-month subscription for the Kinetic Fit power-training app
- Unconditional one-year warranty