Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
R8 front derailleurs feature a cold forged aluminum body and are optimized for 7 and 8-speed chains and Shimano-compatible road shifters.
• Covers the unused high-mount front derailleur mount on 1x-equipped bikes • Black anodized aluminum
- Shiftable guide for SRAM and Shimano 2X cranks - Patented removable skid - Dual 9t sealed-bearing pulley design for superior chain management - BB, ISCG and ISCG-05 mounting options, 136g
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
FD-A073 Tourney Front Derailleur for 2x7 or 3x7 drivetrains. - SG-X chainring compatible - Quick assembly - Interchangeable with SHIMANO road 7-speed system - Easy adjusting - Light operation and smooth shifting
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
$12.99 - $14.99
Mezzo front derailleurs offer durable construction and seamless compatibility with existing systems, making repairs and upgrades easy. - Aluminum bracket, plastic body - Includes 31.8mm clamp adapter
- Painted inner, outer link, and clamp - 47.5 or 50mm chainline - Chrome-plated cage - 9-Speed
- Bulk packed and poly bagged - Speeds: 5/6/7 - Max Tooth: 48 - Wrap: 20 - Swing: Bottom
Compatible with DUAL SIS index shifting, the Shimano Tourney TY front derailleur is perfect for 3x7 and 3x6 speed drivetrains. - Action: TOP SWING - Angled clamp band design - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 8T - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chain stay angle: 63-66 - Top gear teeth: 42T - Total capacity: 18T
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
$17.99 - $19.99
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
$14.99 - $17.99
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
The microSHIFT R538 front derailleur is designed for 3 x 8-speed drivetrains, and is compatible with Shimano 8-speed systems.
Page 1 of 1