This ultralight hex and bottom bracket wrench has a 1-inch hex at one end and an external BB cup spline at the other end. The 1-inch hex end features magnets that quickly couple with Wolf Tooth's steel hex insert tools. - 1-inch hex drive at one end and 16-notch 44mm bottom bracket tool (or centerlock rotor tool) at the other end - Includes the wrench only. Steel inserts are not included but can be purchased separately - 1-inch hex drive interface compatible. Magnets inset allow quick coupling and decoupling of steel inserts
8-Bit System is a multi-fonction tools that regroup all potential needs in the field -01 and -02 : 8-Bit Multi-tool plier offer 17 functions: - Master link plier - Valve core wrench; Torx T10 and T25; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; and hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5,6 and 8mm bits - Includes a tool for clearing tubeless valve stems and a spoke wrench - Storage for one set of quick links -03 : 8-Bit Chainbreaker + Utility Knife Multi-Tool add-on - Chain breaker - L key has a 3mm hex forked tire plug insert - Utility knife - Attach to 8-bit plier with magnets and short pins - Items for internal storage are sold separately -04 : 8-Bit Tire Lever + Rim Dent Remover add-on - Tire lever - Aluminum rim dent remover is designed for use with alloy rims - Attach to 8-bit plier with magnets and short pins -05 : Complete Kit Including Plier and both add-on
The dropout saver system is an alternative to replacing badly bent or damaged derailleur dropouts. Rather than replacing the damaged dropout completely, simply drill out the damaged threads, install a dropout saver, and realign the dropout. Kit includes: - (1) 15/32-inch reduced shank drill bit - (2) DS-1 wide dropout savers - (3) DS-2 narrow dropout savers
Material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- These 12" blades are compatible with the Unior hacksaw frame and come in a pack of 2 - Much safer for cutting carbon as it leads to fewer loose strands and leaves a cleaner result
- Quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain
TorqSocket kit works with any mini-tool containing a 5 mm Allen wrench (or single 5 mm Allen key). Applies correct torque on component bolts for safety and to prevent damage to carbon parts. - Includes 3,4.5mm hex bits, T20 & 25 Torx - Packaged in own carrying case - Material: Hardened steel - Size: 2.1" x 2" x 0.9" - Weight: 75g
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
- Updated with forge steel for precision and durability. - Fit most common nipples, size: 3.2 mm (0.127"), 3.3 mm (0.130"), 3.5 mm (0.136").
$5.99 - $9.99
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
- A quick-release lever design to keep the chain under tension when the wheel is removed. - Features to avoid chain tangled and frame scratched.
The Trident is a patented, award-winning, 2-in-1 master link pliers. Easy to use and built to last. Allows for the master link to be installed and removed by hand.
Commonly referred to as the "4th Hand". The Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight with ease.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
Sunlite's 2-in-1 Speed lever makes installing and removing stubborn tire beads easy! - Ergonomic handle is easy and comfortable to use - Integrated bead hook makes seating new, stiff beads a breeze
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
Sunlite's Heavy Duty Tire Levers reign supreme over even the most stubborn tires. Tight road tires? No problem. Big DH tires? Piece of cake. The long nylon bodies are extremely tough and the special tip gets in there to got those suckers off.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
To adjust preload on Hollowtech II cranksets
The new B-gap adjustment tool is simple and easy to use, allowing for a quick set up experience. Small enough to be able to pack in your ride bag or stash in your toolbox for repeated use, it is also industrially recyclable if you find you no longer have use for it. This is the most precise tool for setting up and adjusting your drivetrain.
- Easy to use tool for checking cassette wear
• Removes and installs all RockShox 1/2mm rear shock eyelet bushings and mounting hardware
- Green colored spoke prep remains pliable for adjustments - Helps keep spoke nipples from loosening
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
$1.99 - $4.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Precision tool for quickly and easily removing the headset crown race from the crown race seat of the fork - Fully adjustable, allowing precise, independent positioning of each blade around the crown race for flexibility in fitting around crown race interferences - Works with 1,1-1/8,1-1/4,1.5" forks (suspension or rigid) and crown races with outside diameters up to 64mm - Accepts steerers up to 430mm - All steel construction for long life
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Page 1 of 5 Next page