Wald's 1216 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 12- to 16-inch wheels. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 75 pounds.
$19.99 - $26.99
- Replacement axle bolt extension for Sunlite HD Adjustable training wheels - Extends axle out to clear derailleurs in special needs applications
- Premium quality fabric streamers with matching satin bows
• Windmill end flower design • Windmills spin while riding • Mounts inside handlebar under grips
$4.99 - $5.99
• Mounts inside handlebar grips • Optional hand-held use
- Fit wheel sizes 12" to 20" - Chrome plated steel wheels - Sturdy steel brackets and stays - Easy to install and adjust
Wald's 10252 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 20-inch wheels and are intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds. These training wheels feature new frame adapters that improve installation. The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes. The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
Wald's 742 training wheels feature three slots on the brace arm allowing this wheel set to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 26-inch wheels. The brace arms are designed to fit rear frames tubes up to .75 inches in diameter. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 125 pounds. - The Wald Training Wheels fit 16- to 26-inch bicycles. - The Wald Training Wheels support riders up to 125 pounds.
Help your young ones learn to ride safely by installing Sunlite Training Wheels on their two-wheelers. These wheels roll smoothly thanks to their steel construction with hard rubber tires. They fit children's bicycles with wheel sizes of 12 to 20 inches so you can move them from bike to bike as your kids grow!
$25.99 - $29.99
Help your young ones learn to ride a bike by installing Sunlite Training Wheels. These wheels roll smoothly thanks to their steel construction with hard rubber tires. • Fits 14-20-inch bicycles
Help your young ones learn to ride safely with Evo's Heavy Duty Training Wheels. They fit children's bicycles sized 16 to 20 inches and are made from steel so they are tough enough to move them from bike to bike as your kids grow, too.
- Steel wheels - For riders up to 100lbs - Fits 12" - 20" wheel bikes
Page 1 of 1